About Kap Kirwok
Dusk in the Morning
Heartbeats of the Mind
I Blame the Sky
Loud Monologues and Silent Dialogoes
Telling it to the Birds
The Heart is a Reluctant Nomad
01. East Africa: The Arc of Perception is Bending
02. Kenya’s oscillating pendulums
03. A Scenario From the Abyss
04. Thirty Years of Experimentation
05. Is the MRC Phenomenon a Farce or a Tragedy?
06. Reasons for Ethnic Syndication
07. Integrity vs Impunity: It Is a Non-contest
08. Please Give Kenya Airways a break
09. We know so much yet so little
10. Four Metaphors and a Wish
11. March 4 Matters More Than Doomsday
12. Pride and Power
13. Two Variables and a Prayer
14. Musalia, the alphabet and the mirror
15. Of heartbeats, sneezes and the stars
16. Of Pots, Politics and Paradox
17. Of Bulletproof Vests and Mindsets
18. How bad is a UhuRuto win?
19. The March to March Madness
21. The Dilemma of Decisions and Consequences
22. The (needless) panic scenarios
23. History In A Parallel Universe
24. Challenges Facing The New President
25. Uhuru’s Inauguration Address
26. Raila’s Inner Dialogue
27. Challenges beyond the Court Ruling
28. Of ICC, a foreign dance and domestic ennui
29. The Window of Opportunity
30. Performance and Integrity Expectations
31. The “Fly in the Soup” Branding Challenge
32. Mutula Kilonzo: A reflection on life
33. MPs Greed & Citizen Apathy: Quite Typical!
34. Justice is blind, but it is not deaf!
35. In governance, statecraft is stagecraft
36. Which Path for Kenya in the Next 50 years?
37.President Uhuru Should Consider ‘Breaking Some Eggs’
38. Time for Africa to practice strategic humility
39.Caught between Boardroom-smart and Street-smart
40.Mandela: The Long Goodbye
41. Africa should look beyond Obama’s visit
42.Dangerous Inequality and Marginalization
43.William Ruto Vs Quantum Physics
44. No tantrums – This is geopolitics!
45.Kenya’s deficit is not fiscal, it is moral
46. Corruption stories are a cure for irrational exuberance
47. The Great Illusion
48. Stop excuses and start building Africa
49. The labour pains of change
50. Uhuru’s EAC Leadership Opportunity
51. It is High Noon for Hypocrisy at the ICC
52. The ICC is Interrogating a Syndrome
53. The Angels of Westgate
54. The ICC Judges made a sensible climb-down; they could do more!
55. Of Size and Real Power
56. 2015 is Predictably Unpredictable
57. Terrorism is Not the Bigger Danger
58. Our Obsession with Niccolo
59. Violence is useful – or is it?
60. Is the Garissa-type Massacre the New Normal?
61. The Tripartite Free Trade Area: The End of Babel?
62. Why Trump-ism is a necessary tonic
Jomo Kenyatta Prize for Literature
Poems & Others ….
1. Bee Cee
2. Now I Know Where I Am Going
3. Invalid. Null. Void (01.09.2017)
4. Our Heart’s Calling
5.Jacob and Rachel
When I die…